So everyone has a list of things they want to do in life, and after seeing a few more sites recently with their lists published, I thought I’d publish my work in progress list to keep myself accountable. Things will be added to the list and crossed off over time, so I never expect this list to be finished or completed. I’ve included things that I’ve already done in the past, as they include some obvious things that should be on the list, like scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro (Tanzania)
- Visit Pompeii, Italy
Visit Rome, Italy(Completed December 26th 2015)
- Visit Berlin, Germany
- Drive across the USA
- Drive the length of the Pacific Highway
- Hanglide over Rio
- Visit the new seven wonders of the world
- Visit Giza Necropolis, egypt.
- Visit the Great Wall Of China, China.
- Visit Petra, Jordan.
Visit Colosseum, Rome.(Completed December 29th 2015)
- Visit Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico
Visit Machu Picchu, Peru(Completed August 20th 2014)
- Visit the The Taj Mahal, India
Visit Christ The Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil(Completed February 6th, 2014)
- Visit Angkor Wat, Cambodia.
Scuba dive on the Great Barrier Reef(Completed November 1st 2001)
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Visit Halong Bay, Vietnam.
- Visit the Forbidden City, China
- Visit an active volcano
- See the northern lights
- Visit Every Continent:
Asia (Completed September 14th, 2001) Australia (Completed October 7th, 2001 Europe (Completed April 25th, 1979) North America (Completed Summer 1993) South America (Completed January 31st, 2014)
- Visit Countries:
- 24/25: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Norway, Finland, Thailand, Australia, Maldives, United States, Jamaica, Canada, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Belize, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Andorra, Italy, Vatican, San Marino
- Go skiing/snowboarding
- Travel around the world without taking a plane flight.
- Take hot air balloon ride
- Take a helicopter ride
- Pilot a plane
- Go to a shooting range
- Learn to surf
- Run a 5K race
- Eat in a Michelin 3 star hotel/ a meal that costs more than £100 per head. – I paid around £120 for a fancy tasting menu in Rome, but it was New Years Eve, so I don’t think that counts.
- Get a motorbike license
- Live in a Spanish speaking country without resorting to any English
- Earn more than $1000 a month from passive income
- Publish three mobile phone apps
- Sell one of my photos
- Fly first class – I’ve flown medium haul first class, but I think I should specify long haul.
- Go paintballing
- Ride a segway
- Cross a rope bridge